=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Guestbook

Go down 
+6
lolnewmember
-SoleSurvivor-
=EMP=Th0raxe
Grev
Ducky
=EMP=AnimalControl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:48 am

=EMP=Th0raxe wrote:
Runescape was my first MMORPG.....good times

lol, ya, same xD
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:31 am

yea me too... i have like 3 or 4 accounts with like 5mil gold on them and dont know what to do with them and I dont ever really want to play that game again soooo any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Sorry for the 3 day absence. Circumstances arose that put me in the hospital for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
=EMP=Cavedog90

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Grev... What did you do this time? Havent we talked about the playing with fire thing? Lol jk, but like really man what happened?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm

My left lung collapsed.

I've been playing BFH recently, and I've become very handy with a soldier. And while I disagree with the new weapons the ones I've vp bought are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:50 am

Your LUNG collapsed?! How the heck did THAT happen?!
lol, VP's buy you good weapons?! Since when? You allways have to buy the BF's to get good weapons!
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 am

Yeah, basically, air got into places around my lung, in effect crushing it. It was painful, but I got to watch them stick the tube into my lung becuase they numbed me rather than doped me.

As for BFH, I'll keep playing. When UAEF goes live though, I'll be setting rules regarding the weapons, since people have mixed feelings. Around my levels, everyone seems to have them.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:04 am

Yes seing a doctor stick a tube in your lungs is fucking sweet

Ducky dude you have to use this sound mod in TF2 dude

http://www.fpsbanana.com/sounds/9857#msgbox/5503811
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:04 pm

I got Ultimate Sith Edition PC from my friend in school. That's great except I don't have a computer to run it on.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 pm

lol, I'll have to check it out later Thor Razz

HAHA, that sucks Grev. Your friend is nice though! Hes just gives you a 60 dollar game?! I actually just bought myself Mirror's Edge off steam for 5 bucks [w00t for holiday steam sales!!!] yesterday evening. But it only just finished installing [godz it takes soo sloow with my internet connection]. I'm hoping to play it sometime tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 am

yeah, I never liked Steam but it's sales are EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Grev wrote:
yeah, I never liked Steam but it's sales are EPIC.

Yes, it's sales ARE epic, but how do you not like Steam? I personally love it: greatest thing that happened to online video games.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:07 pm

although i like xfire better do to more people using it then steam and since xfire has gotten a game store now there is not that much of a diference...
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Ee gads! Mirror's Edge is awsome!
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Just watched Sherlock Holmes. As unholmesy as people say it is, I enjoyed simply because it was a fun entertaining movie.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am

lol, ya, I geussed it wouldn't be anything like SHerlock Holmes. I read lots of the books, and it doesn't look anything like them. I'm not even going o bother seeing it xD

I'm going to see Avatar [in 3D] today. Hope it;s good Smile
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 am

Ducky wrote:
lol, ya, I geussed it wouldn't be anything like SHerlock Holmes. I read lots of the books, and it doesn't look anything like them. I'm not even going o bother seeing it xD

I'm going to see Avatar [in 3D] today. Hope it;s good Smile

It is good. Very good. And honestly, the trailers don't give off the real feeling of Holmes in the film, but I guess it's your choice. You definitely need to her the soundtrack though.
Back to top Go down
IG-88
Admin
Admin
IG-88

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Sherlock Holmes(The movie) was based on some graphic novel. It looks really good but the next movie I'm watching is Avatar tomorrow.

So, the site already had quick reply coded in. It was just hidden and I had to turn it on. Now I need to figure out how to change the multi-quote button color and maybe get rid of the message screen that tell you you just posted. And I have a chat up at the bottom now. hat is if more than one of us is online at the same time, you can chat.
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Wow IG, great job! I just noticed multiquote and was a bit surprised, than I saw your post. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

So, Avatar was AWSOME. Amazingly stunning visuals, and the story was intruiging too.
Wait, Sherlock Holmes IS good? I thought it didn't look to good, and the trailers made it look nothing like the good 'ol Sherlock Holmes I know and love, but if you say it IS good, I might go see it...

Also, nice job IG Very Happy Now, what is multi-quote?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm

It is good. And I would assume multiquote allows you to quote multiple quotes.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm

ok, I might see it.
I would assume so too... interesting. Very inteesting...
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 pm

lol i dont ever use quote that often anyways
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm

just tryed joining your game ac, you were in an empty pregame. I did play an awesome few rounds afterwards, leading a team to victory at VV.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Razz w00t! Tomorrow is New Years-Eve... and I will have to baby sit my 'lil bro :'(

Also, I see your birthday is coming up soon, Th0raxe Very Happy When is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guestbook
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=EMP= FORUMS :: =Empires Most Powerful= :: =EMP= General Chat-
Jump to: