=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Guestbook

Go down 
+6
lolnewmember
-SoleSurvivor-
=EMP=Th0raxe
Grev
Ducky
=EMP=AnimalControl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm

you can just post here any type of thing that you would have normally just posted in the guestbook.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 pm

GUYS! Battlefield Heroes works on my new computer, and I've been playing it alot. I might only be lvl 9, but I've won every game I've played so far, and I've been practically the only person donig a THING on my team x( Is this just my bad luck?
ALSO, my school, Centenial, allways does an annual pplay/musical, and they are allways SO GOOD. But anyways, this year we are doing the musical Les Miserables, and geusse who got the lead part [Jean Valjean]? ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Congrats man! I'm also in a school play this year, not leading, but still an important role. I've been trying to get on BFH recently, and my gunner is doing great. I've carried the team at times, with great kill streaks and whatnot. We will be better, our third year will be a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks! Oh cool! What play? And what part? When we preform in April it will probably get filmed and put on internet if anyone is interested... Razz I'm just SO PUMPED! I didn't expect I would get the part at all!
Yeah, I don't know if everyone else sucks, or if I'm just abnormally good. But either way, I would like to play with you guys. I Vote that we try to arange some kind of regular meetings/play sessions. Also, is there still room for a Royal lvl 9 Gunner, for the Epsilon Tourny?
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm

yea my school has like plays and stuff too but mostly its always girls in them.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

so grev are you still grounded??? and ducky grats! also ducky if you want to add me we can go play some heroes together. if you want to add me just go here and click on the little add friend button next to lRabidUnicornl
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82050
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks again Animal. But my school has awsome plays: very highly acclaimed within Canada Very Happy

And seeing as everyone seems to be on the copmuter right now, anyone wanna play some BF:H?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Man, Ducky, we should team up as gunners. I'll look at your units, I have one of each for both factions, so I could play whatever whenever and team up.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 am

Ya, we should! I accidentally made two Royal Gunners, and have a nat commando and soldier, so I don't have too much variety, but, personally, I don't think I'm ever realy gonna play with any of my other units besides my favourite Royal Gunner Razz
I would love to play with you though, I usually get on at around 7-8 pm, and the time of posting this message it is 12:46 , so do he math to figure out what time 7-8 would be where you are xD I'm blanking on my time zone ... fail...
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am

also, could you guys still trade my halloween masks for some other stuff? If so what things could you get in return?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

It's not my timezone either, I'm in EST. The time on the forums is standard forum time (LOLWUT?)

The trading thread was shut down because DICE found out that SOME PEOPLE Exclamation make multiple accounts to scam others by having more items.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm still alive and gamming....but a not lot...fucking school its taking up all my online gamming time...I'm also in my school play supporting role..theres a lot of actors in this clan!
Havent been playing a lot of Heroes BUT since you made me Captain (HELL YEAH) of the Epsilon E-sports team I'm going to brush up my Comandos skils (or SK1LZ if your 1337) to show everybody whats =EMP= is all about!
Back to top Go down
-SoleSurvivor-

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Looks like im the old guy in the group no school for me I get to play games all day HAhA. Just popin in to say hi an make sure im reg. per the email i got . Looking forward to meeting u all in game , my char. name is xValor, forum same as this one for BFH.
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Good to hear from ya! I'll look for you ingame, I've been meaning to play with everyone a bit, I'm a hair away from being ungrounded. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 pm

oh, ok, it sucks that they shut down the trading thing, but I called the fact that they would shut it down because of multi acounters *cough*animalcontrol*cough* Razz

Throaxe! w00t! Havn't seen you for a while.

=O It's a new member! Hello there, solesurvivor, what's up?

w00t Grev's almost ungrounded!
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 pm

I only get online like on the weekends and thursday (thats the day after Monday right?)
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

oh, okay Sad Why? And the day after monday is Teusday.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Then its Tuesday not Thursday when I'm online...the reason is I dont have internet in my house only what my grandparents house and I only come here on weekends and Tuesday..I may post something on other days but thats because I'm in my Multymedia class were I use my Laptop to work..and to do other stuff..like play CoD 2 in lan
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:52 pm

ohh, ok. lol, nice use of multimedia class!
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:14 pm

I got Borderland BTW
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Is it good? And check announcements, I need to know when you can play, I have a schedule up.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 am

Its awesome.
SHIT! I cant make it to almost all the games......SHIT..I can like maybe make it to round 4 and 6 and then the Semi-Finals and the Final I can make it...but its 8:00 PM in America...so here in Europe...in Portugal...were the Greenwitch think passes making us GMT hours 8 pm there is what here?
Back to top Go down
=EMP=Th0raxe

=EMP=Th0raxe

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:50 am

Sorry for the double post but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARmqz48Mh0
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

heh well im not the worst of em. there was a guy that had like 28 of each code!
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Borderlands? I want that, is it good? Should I get it?

as for the tourny, I think I can get to most of those events, but I'm not completely positive. Things happen, you know.

lol, mabey that's true animal, but you were still one of them Neutral 28?! HOLLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guestbook   The New Guestbook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guestbook
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=EMP= FORUMS :: =Empires Most Powerful= :: =EMP= General Chat-
Jump to: