=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Empty
PostSubject: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 pm

This is a perfect opportunity to full-fill our roster. Since we have a full royal team, I want us to focus on recruiting more royals in NA as backup, in-case our main team has gaps during certain dates.

Players already on the team should take the opportunity to register on the Epsilon website, as dictated by the competition rules:

Quote :
Registration
All players from each Team will need to register on the epsilon website at http://www.epsilon-esports.org.

Players should keep these time slots free:
Quote :
Schedule
Dates coming soon..
NA Start time will be 8:00 PM CST on both days.
Euro vs. NA semifinals and finals matches will be played on Sunday at 2:00 PM CST and 19:00 GMT.

There will be teams better than us and we will have to be ready. I expect all the players to have each other up as friends, and play as their desired royal unit before the competition. Teamwork is the way to go, and we shouldn't be finding out new things about each others playstyle the day of our first competition. I expect everyone to be ready.

-LeaderGrev
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:06 pm

ummmm grev those times are probally the worst for me ever. 8:00 CST is 7:00 for me but i cant get on at that time. not until maybe 9:00 and at 2:00 CST is 1:00 for me and i have to head to charlotte (a large city near where i live). so maybe we can work something out with epsilon.
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, we are most likely playing our royal roster, so no worries. But if anything, we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:19 pm

uh... ok, what's the deal with this tourny then?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 pm

I think it died. So much for the enormous cash prize.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

lol, ok. THat makes sense. There was gonna be a huge cash prize?
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:29 pm

yea there was but unfortunatley things did not go as planned somehow.. i guess ppl said they would play but never got on... so we didnt have enough ppl so we didnt even try....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED   EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPSILON E-SPORTS COMPETITION DELAYED
Page 1 of 1