=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ducky

Ducky

Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I've been following it for a while, but lately I've been getting realy pumped up for it! I was just wondering if anyone else has been checking it out.
I hope I get my Beta Key soon...
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Yeah, I am. My friends and I are really into game development, and some of my ideas encompass mmos, so I'm really looking forward to playing this.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 am

Awsome! I'm planning on getting i ehrn it comes out. It's good to know I know someone else interested in it.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

yea ive been signed up to get a beta key for a very long time now but ive never got one.... i do hope to get one soon Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

oh ya? You too? I'm actually thinking about making a clan for it. I know I will be getting the game, and I havn't run a clan for a while, so I probably will.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Ducky are you not a member of this clan???
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Yes. And?
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:32 pm

well you said that you were going to make a clan for star wars the old republic. and i thought we wernt allowed to multi clan. im not trying to get in a fight im just asking.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 am

Put it this way. I've lead clans before realy joining =EMP=, and I plan on doing it again. SWTOR seems like a good game to do it, especially since as of yet =EMP= has no connections to it.
I also somehow don't imagine anyone caring that much if I do so, and if Grev makes a point to dis-allow me, well, I might just have to quit. Neutral
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm

ohhhhh ok. well i will be sad to have to see anyone leave...... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

lol, so would I animal.
Also, another thing, going back to leading my own clan wouldn't make me any less loyal/faithful/commited to =EMP=. I simply would not want to leave. But I also would like to get back to leading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:50 pm

yea i guess i can kinda see what your talking about...
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeah, funny story, I actually contacted Ducky and he joined =EMP= because I posted on his old clan website, looking for old players.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Yes, and I was ofcourse happy to come seeing as me and =EMP= went way back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:13 pm

so has anyone gotten there beta key for this game yet??? ive been signed up for like 3 months now...
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm

lol, no I havn't gotten mine. And I signed up right when they first started the beta Razz
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 am

i know this sucks..... did you sign up for the beta with a computer that wasnt good enough to play the beta???? if so they wont send you a beta key...
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

:O I signed up for it on my old computer, so it might not havee been good enough!! FRACK! I gtg sign up again, and wait in line from the start?!
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am

yea i screwed up and did the exact same thing.... but i singed up again on my bros awesome laptop so i should get beta key.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 pm

lol, So, I re-scanned my computer specs, for the sign up thing, and I think I MIGHT have already done that for my new comp, but I'm not sure Neutral I hope I get a key.

So, to further the discussion of SWTOR, which class do you think you are going to be? I'm realy looking forward to becoming a bountyhunter!! I'm gonna self proclaim myself a Mandalorian [I'm a total Mandalorian geek, I have allways been one ever since I first fell in love with Star Wars, when I was 4. I'm actually so much a Mandalorian geek that I have bothered to learn their language, among other things. Now I just need to get myself a set of Beskar'gam... I wish I wasn't so poor Razz]. That's the only class I'm realy particularily interested in. The smuggler would also be cool.
I have a big problem with the Trooper. I mean, they look WAY to much like clone troopers. That is realy stupid. The trooper armour of thousands of years before should look different than the armour of 'present'. I could understand if mabey they based the clones armour on armour from in the past, but no, their armour is based on MANDALORIAN armour, of the 'present'.
Also, what new planets, and playable races, do you want/hope for/think will be in the game?
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:38 pm

ummm i dont really know to much about star wars i just think it looks like a really fun game... although i did just watch star wars the phantom menace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 pm

=O lol, realy? I'm a huuuuge Star Wars geek. I have tone of books, action figures, resource books, all the movies, etc... and I know so much... I'm unhealthily obsessed with it XD
lol, the PM is a good movie Razz
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

yea its my fav one out of all of them...
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm

=EMP=AnimalControl wrote:
yea its my fav one out of all of them...

=O It's your favourite?! !!! Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back is the BEST MOVIE EVER CREATED IN HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!!!!
My order of fav-least fave goes as: Ep. 5; EP.4; EP. 3; EP. 6; EP. 1; EP. 2. I love all six though, so even though EP. 1 is my second least fav it's still amazing. IMO the OT is much better than the PT Wink
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:14 am

=EMP=AnimalControl wrote:
ummm i dont really know to much about star wars i just think it looks like a really fun game... although i did just watch star wars the phantom menace! Very Happy
Yo, Phantom Menace was great, and Ima let you finish, but the Empire Strikes Back is one of the greatest films, OF ALL TIME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?   Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=EMP= FORUMS :: Mess Hall :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: