=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ducky's Art

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ducky

Ducky

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Hey, um well, here's my photobucket page: https://s708.photobucket.com/home/Haran_Senaar Alot of the stuff on there is old[er], aall the best stuff/good stuff is more recent Wink Those are all the pics that I have online at the moment. Most of them were for a Star Wars Fan Art Thread I had on boards.theforce.net, excluding a few. I might put some more recent stuff up, and non star wars stuff as well. Heck, I might post some pics directly here.

Well, that's all for now folks Wink
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Make a deviant art man! I also just got a drawing tablet, so I'm phsyched.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
Ducky

Ducky

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 am

Should I? I've been told that before, but I don't think I'm good enough to warrant a deviant art Sad
Oh, you got a tablet? SWEET! High Fives! Very Happy I got the smallish sized Wacom Tablet? How 'bout you?
The thing with my tablet is that I don't realy use it for actually 'drawing' [doing the outlines which I so dearly love <3], but for the colouring. I'm not used to moving my hand [to draw] ad looking somewhere completely dofferent. I know that if I practiced more I would eventually get used to it, but...
What I realy want is one of those tablets which ARE the screen as well, and you can do all th drawing on them and then later hook it p to your computer and stuff. That would be... heaven...

So, enough about tablets: Do you have any crits? Suggestions? Is it actually any good? And do you realy think I should make a deaviant art?

p.s. All the [star wars] pics which have no colouring, at the top, are for a friend of mine from Germany: She is going to a Jedi Con, and making a booth/Mandalorian learning [and/or] fun Centre/Kick Ass All weekend long Bounty Hunter Game [which I helped design Razz]. And for her both she has a session with kids, as well as adults, and for the kids she asked me to make a crap load of colour-in pictures [she will also make them into a book and walk around getting the stars and random people to coloiur in different pics, and then send it back to me Very Happy].
So, what I'm getting at is: Any suggestions of who/what else I should draw for the colour-ins?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

I think you have a distinct style, which is awesome, and something I gave personally been trying to get a grasp of.you should get a devart. I've seen much worse on devart.

As for who else to color, you should try for colorful characters (not leia or vader), but someone like Han ( if you give him the stance he has in Swbf2, that'll be great.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Is anyone here good at/like writing? I'm working on something that needs a writer but firstly, I'm not the greatest person at it, and secondly, I'm looking for someone help me with it anyways; it would be helpfull. Would anyone be interested?
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

I could do it. Do you mean writing physically, or creative literate writing?
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Well, creative literate writing. I realy want to do a comic, and I've been thinking about one for a while, but I'd like a partner in my endeavours. So basically Creative writing, concepting art, [possibly even physically writing with your tablet if you wanted...] etc...
If you'd be up for it, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Yeah, it sounds cool. Shoot me a PM with your idea, or just post it up here. In depth, sell the idea to me.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 am

lol, ok. Hope you like it :S If not I'm gonna try and something else Razz

Ill PM you later though.
Back to top Go down
=EMP=AnimalControl
=EMP= Member
=EMP= Member
=EMP=AnimalControl

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:21 am

Grev wrote:
I think you have a distinct style, which is awesome, and something I gave personally been trying to get a grasp of.you should get a devart. I've seen much worse on devart.

As for who else to color, you should try for colorful characters (not leia or vader), but someone like Han ( if you give him the stance he has in Swbf2, that'll be great.
yea i think you should draw darth maul =) basically cause he is a super beast! also i love the super battle droids in SWBF I and you did a realy good job drawing them =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ducky's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducky's Art   Ducky's Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ducky's Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=EMP= FORUMS :: Mess Hall :: Art & Media-
Jump to: