=EMP= FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=EMP= FORUMS

The =EMP= clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Wii games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 pm

I got a wii, and I was wondering what good games there are for it.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoftheemp.forumotion.net
Ducky

Ducky

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 pm

ahh, so you DID get it.

Let's see: Super Smash Bros Brawl; Zelda Twilight Princess; Metroid; probably Red Steel 2, though it's not out yet so...; Mad World; um... there are a bunch, those were just the few that came to mind first.

Hope that helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm

I want to get mario galaxy, excite trucks, and twilight princess. Other games I wan to get are New Super Mario Bros wii, maybe metroid, and I want to see what comes of red steel II.

Madworld really isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 am

hmm... all good games, though I'm going to tell you right not that Super Mario Galaxies is waaaay to short and waaaay to easy. It's not that great [unfirtunatly Sad]. They are making a second one, so if you want to get it I would suggest waiting 'till that one and hope that it's better.
As for the New Super Mario Bros: it's pretty fun. Though the multiplayer/co-op is crap, so be warned. Also, I would deffinatly suggest you get Metroid Wink
As I said in the first post; Super Mario Smash Bro's Brawl has to be one of the best games for the wii, especially for multiplayer, so that is a getter.

May I ask you a question? HOW IS MAD WORLD NOT YOU KINDA GAME?!
Back to top Go down
Grev
Admin
Admin
Grev

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 am

I'm not particularly a fan of innovative gore.

As for Mario Galaxies, I really enjoyed it in the hospital, so Im getting it no questions. As for Brawl.... Mehbeh.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

Ducky

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

I woudn't call it innovative gore. There is gore, but that's not why I like it. Not at all.

Hmm, ok, as I said it was too easy and short for my tastes Sad

Oh, another good game: No more heroes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Wii games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Wii games   Good Wii games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Wii games
Page 1 of 1